5-Ingredient Garlic Sriracha Grilled Chicken
Servings 4 people
- 4 Manor Farm chicken fillets
- 2 tbsp Tomato paste
- 2 tbsp Sriracha
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 Grated garlic cloves
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and also line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix together the tomato paste, Sriracha, Soy sauce and grated garlic. Whisk this until it is fully blended together.
- Coat the chicken with the mixture and place each fillet on the lined baking tray.
- Bake the chicken in the oven for 25-30 minutes.