Servings 4 people
- 300 g leftover Manor Farm roast chicken, torn
- 8 Flour tortillas
- 1 Red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Green pepper, thinly sliced
- 300g Cheddar, grated
- Place a tortilla in a dry, hot pan. Layer over some onion, green pepper, and chicken. Scatter all over with a generous amount of cheese, filling all the way to the edges.
- Top with another tortilla and press down.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes until the cheese has melted and the tortilla has browned on the bottom.
- Use a large spatula to flip the quesadilla until toasted on the other side. Cut into wedges and serve with guacamole and salsa.