Servings 6 people
- 400 g Manor Farm chicken mince
- 15 g Chopped coriander leaves
- 15 g Finely chopped spring onion
- 1 tsp Ground cumin
- 1 Small red chilli, seeds removed and chopped
- 2 cm Grated ginger
- 225 g Egg mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Mild curry powder
- 1 tbsp Tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp Thick Greek style yogurt
- 1 Crushed garlic clove
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 12 Small burger buns
- In a bowl place the chicken mince, coriander, spring onion, cumin, chili, ginger, 75g mayonnaise and 1 1/2 tablespoons curry powder together. Mix this thoroughly and shape them into 12 small burger patties. Chill these for 30 minutes.
- In another bowl add the tomato sauce, yogurt, garlic and the rest of the curry powder and mayonnaise into a bowl. Mix this well to combine it and then set it aside.
- Over a medium high heat heat the oil in a large frying pan. In separate batches, cook the burger patties for about 8-10 minutes for each side, until golden and cooked thoroughly.
- To serve, spread the buns with a dressing or sauce of your choice, top with the chicken pattie, curry mayonnaise, and salad leaves. Place the other bun on top and secure with a toothpick or small skewer.