Chicken Stir Fry with Trio of Peppers
Servings 4 people
- 450 g Manor Farm Chicken breast fillets
- 2 Tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 Tbsp grated root ginger
- 1 fresh chilli, deseeded and sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 100 g bean sprouts
- 30 g pak choi
- 2 Tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- Freshly cooked noodles, to serve
- Cut the chicken into strips, and stir fry in a wok for 7 - 8 minutes or depending on the size of strips.
- Add garlic, ginger and chilli, stirring to mix, cook for a few minutes.
- Add peppers and stir fry for a further 5 minutes.
- Toss in beansprouts and pak choi together with sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce, and cook until pak choi begins to wilt. Serve with freshly cooked noodles.