Chicken with Chorizo and Chilli Sauce
Servings 4 people
- 8 Manor Farm Corn fed chicken breasts, sliced
- 25 g Butter
- 1 tbsp Finely chopped basil
- 800 g Chopped tomatoes
- 200 g Chorizo, sliced
- 200 g Cream
- Parmesan cheese
- 0.5 Red chilli, diced
- Salt and black pepper
- Penne or Fettuccini pasta
- Place the chopped tomatoes and diced red chilli into a sauce pan with basil and simmer for approx 5 minutes, add the sliced chicken breast and cook for 5 - 7 minutes until the chicken is cooked.
- Add sliced chorizo and cream to tomatoes, bring to boil slowly and simmer for 5 - 10 minutes. Season to taste.
- Cook pasta, drain and add to sauce, add grated parmesan cheese and serve immediately.