Servings 2 people
- 2 Manor Farm Chicken fillets sliced
- A good handful spaghetti (enough for 2 people)
- 1 pk Pancetta/smoked bacon
- 1 Clove of garlic
- 2 Eggs
- 30 g Pecorino or parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- For the pasta place it into boiling salted water for 7 minutes. That gives you 7 minutes to prep andget ready for when it’s cooked.
- Dice up the bacon into lardons, season the chicken and fry them in amedium to hot frying pan until crispy. Chuck in a garlic clove.
- While they are frying crack the egg into abowl and whisk it. Add in about 30g of grated pecorino to the egg and set aside.
- Now strain the pasta keeping about a mug full of water back.
- Add the pasta to the bacon and garlic along with some water. Now turnoff the heat completely. Add in a good glug ofwater.
- Now add the egg and cheese mix. Fold and mix the egg and cheese mixuntil it becomes creamy and serve right away. Finish with some more pecorino.