Chicken, Chorizo and Cannelini Bean Cassoulet
Servings 4 people
- 2 Manor Farm chicken fillets
- 100 g Chorizo, diced
- 1 Onion, sliced
- Small handful of cannellini beans
- Dried oregano
- Half a stock cube
- 1 tin Chopped tomatoes
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Crusty bread
- Start with the chicken, season and fry it in oil until nice and golden on both sides. Pop it into the oven to finish off once sealed.
- Add the onion and chorizo to the same pan and sweat until softened.
- Now add the tomatoes beans and stock cube and oregano. Season with salt and pepper.
- Now chop the chicken and return it to the pan. Place the whole lot into a casserole dish and top off with some crusty bread.
- Rip pieces off and lay them on top. Back for 15 mins until crispy on top and serve.