Chicken and Stuffing Pasta Bake
Servings 4 people
- 200 g leftover Manor Farm roast chicken, torn
- 400 g condensed chicken soup
- 80 ml Milk
- 150 g frozen peas
- 300 g penne, cooked and drained
- 6 Tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6.
- Stir together the soup, milk, peas, chicken and penne in a large baking dish. Place in the oven to bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Stir the breadcrumbs, thyme and butter together in a small bowl and sprinkle over the chicken. Bake for five minutes or until the topping is golden brown.