Chorizo Chicken Burgers With Red Cabbage Slaw
Servings 4 people
- 400 g Manor Farm chicken mince
- 250 g Chorizo, roughly chopped
- 50 g Grated cheddar
- 1-2 tbsp Rapeseed oil
- Half head red cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 Large carrot
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1-2 tbsp Lemon juice
- Sea salt & black pepper
- Baby gem lettuce
- 4 Whole wheat buns
- Combine all the ingredients for the red cabbage slaw and season to taste with sea salt and black pepper. Set aside.
- In a food processor blitz the chorizo until smooth. Transfer to a mixing bowl and combine with the chicken mince.
- Form into burger patties.
- Heat a large frying pan over a high heat and add a little oil.
- Fry the burgers for 10-12 mins either side until cooked through.
- Add grated cheese on top and allow to melt.
- Remove from the pan and serve with the burgers in a toasted bun with the red cabbage slaw and lettuce leaves.