Crispy Breaded Chicken Burger
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 3 people
- 400 g Manor Farm chicken mince
- 1 cup Fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 Large egg
- 1 tsp Smoked paprika
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Chilli, finely chopped (optional)
- Black pepper to taste
For the coating
- 2 cups Fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 heaped tsp Cajun spice
- 2 Large eggs, beaten with a drop of milk
- 200 g Flour mixed with 1tsp salt
- Brioche buns
- 3 tbsp Mayonaise
- 1 Lemon
- Cups of little gem lettuce
- Mix the burger mixture all together in a bowl and form into patties. Cover and place in the fridge for 30-40mins until firm.
- Once firm now you can coat them. Dip into the flour, then into the beaten egg mixture and then into the breadcrumbs mixed with the Cajun spice.
- Fry in very hot oil for 1-2 minutes a side until the breadcrumbs are crisp and golden. Place in a roasting tray and place in a 180°c oven for 10-15 minutes until the burgers are cooked all the way through.
- Now build them up. Mix the lemon mayo by zesting the lemon into the mayonnaise and squeezing a small bit of juice in.
- Spoon on the mayo onto toasted brioche buns, lay on the lettuce and then the crispy burger on top. Enjoy.