Healthy Chicken Mince Stir Fry
Total Time 40 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 400 g Manor Farm chicken mince
- 1 Red pepper
- 3 Small mixed peppers sliced
- 1 Small piece of ginger grated
- 4 tbsp Sweet chilli
- 2 tbsp Soya sauce
- 2 tsp Cajun spice
- 2 Good pinches of sea salt
- Basmati rice for serving
- a large fry pan start firstly by sweating the red onion and peppers on very high heat until softened. Remove and set aside.
- Add the mince to the pan and cook until golden and crispy, constantly stirring and breaking up with a wooden spoon. Add the Cajun spice and cook out the mince until fully cooked through. This normally takes around 15mins.
- Add back the peppers and red onion and now you are ready to finish it. Add the sweet chilli, grated ginger and soy sauce and cook out for a further 5-10mins. Season to taste and serve it up right away.
- Spoon the mixture on top of the cooked basmati rice and enjoy.