Manor Farm | Scandi Graduate Programme 2020
Join the Scandi Standard Graduate Program and live The Scandi Way: “Better Chicken for a Better Life!”
Do you like us care about people, animals, and our planet? Scandi Standard is together with our local well-known chicken brands, looking for new ambitious Graduates to join our young, expanding, innovative and multi-cultural company.
The Scandi Standard Graduate Program 2020
The Graduate Program lasts for two years – and we have a designed position for you afterwards. The two years are combined of 3 rotations of 8 months each with at least one job rotation abroad, providing international experience – All designed to give you the highest form of personal and professional development and the possibility to build a valuable network for the future and a broad understanding of Scandi Standard as a whole.
The on the job training will be combined with both Graduate projects and intense workshop gatherings with the whole Graduate team. The workshops give you specific tools, skills and competencies such as Leading Change, Leading Projects etc. all with the overall focus on your training and development.
As a Graduate at Scandi Standard you will:
• Go through a joint and individual program and learning experience that will enable you to perform at your best
• Be part of a unique program where we focus on developing you in a fast and ambitious way to be a future talent at Scandi Standard
• Join a Program that instantly focuses on establishing a strong team spirit and cross-functional relationships between the Graduates
• Be part of the leading chicken provider in the Nordic region and on Ireland
• Gather international experience, be exposed to various projects and start building a strong network of professional and dedicated colleagues
• Contribute and take part in a growing and successful company – The Scandi Way
Who can become a Scandi Standard Graduate?
We are looking for someone who has the following qualifications:
• Have finished or about to finish your studies at a Bachelor or Master level preferably within:
o Food or Agricultural Science/Technology
o Logistics or Supply Chain Planning
o Process Engineering or Production Management
• Have excellent and documented academic achievements
• Combined your studies with Student Working experience
• Fluent in English as well as the language of your primary location
• Are flexible and mobile during the Program and have a desired to go abroad
As a person you are ambitious by nature – this combined with having strong analytical and interpersonal skills, enables you to get results in a collaborative, fast, effective and solution-oriented way. We want colleagues who enjoy challenging status quo, act with openness and a sense of urgency and who strive for excellence within their field of expertise.
The Graduate 2020 Program starts in September 2020. The application window is open from December 2019 to 15th of January 2020. Assessment day date is 3–4th of March.
We cannot wait to receive your application. Come join The Scandi Way: Better Chicken for a Better Life! Please apply HERE.