Sweet Chilli Chicken Fajitas
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 400 g Manor Farm chicken mince
- 1 Red onion sliced
- 3 Small mixed peppers sliced
- 4 tbsp Sweet chilli
- 2 tbsp Soya sauce
- 2 tsp Cajun spice
- Sea salt to taste
- 6 Tortilla wraps of choice
- Grated cheddar for topping
- In a large fry pan start firstly by sweating the red onion and peppers on a very high heat until softened. Remove and set aside.
- Add the mince to the pan and cook until golden and crispy, constantly stirring and breaking up with a wooden spoon.
- Add the Cajun spice and cook out the mince for 15 minutes until fully cooked through.
- Add back the peppers and red onion into the pan.
- Add the sweet chilli with soy sauce and cook out for a further 5-10mins. Season to taste and serve it up right away.
- Spoon the mixture into toasted tortillas with a good sprinkling of cheese. Enjoy!