Servings 2 people
- 250 g Manor Farm chicken mince
- 3 Slices white bread
- 1 tbsp Sunflower oil
- 1 Large red onion, finely chopped
- 1 Clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp Dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Tomato chutney
- 50 g Dessert apple grated
- Sunflower oil for frying
- 2 Burger bun
- Put the bread into a food processor and whiz to make fine crumbs.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and sauté the onion and garlic until soft.
- Tip into a bowl with two thirds of the breadcrumbs and the remaining ingredients and season .
- Using your hands, shape into 8 burgers and coat in the remaining breadcrumbs. Heat the oil and fry the burgers for 3 to 4 minutes each side.
- Toast a burger bun, and add the desired dressing and some salad to create this healthy burger.